Building lease deed (sworn translation with stamp)
The sworn translation of your building lease deed can now easily be ordered online.
Do you need a sworn translation of a building lease deed? A sworn translation of a building lease deed or deed of right of superficies can be arranged quickly and easily at Ecrivus International. We work closely with a professional network of qualified and sworn translators who have extensive experience in the sworn translation of official documents. As a result, you can rest assured that your building lease deed will be accurately translated into the desired language. Naturally, all our sworn translations include the stamp of the sworn translator.
The sworn translation of your building lease deed is in good hands:
- Translation by sworn, certified, experienced and specialized legal translator
- Includes proofreading
- Includes Quality Assurance Checks
- Competitive & affordable pricing
- Quick delivery times
- Choose from hundreds of language combinations
- Express delivery
- Support for various file formats, including PDF
- Always registered shipping with Track & Trace
- Possibility to have your document provided with an apostille or legalization
To have your building lease deed translated immediately, select the number of pages of your building lease deed and the desired language combination. Next, upload a photo, scan or PDF of your document, add it to your order and click ‘Add to cart’. If you need assistance, please call +31(0)43-365-5801. We are happy to help. We offer various secure online payment gateways, including iDEAL, bank transfer and PayPal.
Standard delivery time: 5-6 working days Express delivery (2-3 working days)