Deed of conveyance (sworn translation with stamp)
The sworn translation of your deed of conveyance or deed of delivery can now be easily ordered online.
Purchasing a home requires a notarial deed. Are you planning to buy a house in the Netherlands, but you don’t speak the Dutch language? Or, do you want to emigrate and buy a home abroad? In such cases, various (financial) agencies may ask for a sworn translation of your deed of delivery. Only qualified and sworn translators who have extensive experience in translating deeds of delivery or deeds of conveyance are affiliated with Ecrivus International. As a result, you can rest assured that your deed of delivery will be accurately translated into the desired language.
The sworn translation of your deed of delivery is in good hands:
- Translation by sworn, certified, experienced and specialized legal translator
- Includes proofreading
- Includes Quality Assurance Checks
- Competitive & affordable pricing
- Quick delivery times
- Choose from hundreds of language combinations
- Express delivery
- Support for various file formats, including PDF
- Always registered shipping with Track & Trace
- Possibility to have your document provided with an apostille or legalization
To have your deed of delivery translated immediately, select the number of pages of your deed of delivery and the desired language combination. Next, upload a photo, scan or PDF of your document, add it to your order and click ‘Add to cart’. If you need assistance, please call +31(0)43-365-5801. We are happy to help. We offer various secure online payment gateways, including iDEAL, bank transfer and PayPal.
Standard delivery time: 5-6 working days