Purchase deed (certified translation with stamp)
You can now easily order the sworn translation of your purchase deed or sales contract online.
Purchasing a home requires a notarial deed. Are you planning to buy a house in the Netherlands, but you don’t speak the Dutch language? Or, do you want to emigrate and buy a home abroad? In such cases, various (financial) agencies may ask for a sworn translation of your purchase deed or sales contract. Only qualified and sworn translators who have extensive experience in translating purchase deeds and sales contracts are affiliated with Ecrivus International. As a result, you can rest assured that your purchase deed will be accurately translated into the desired language.
The sworn translation of your purchase deed is in good hands:
- Translation by sworn, certified, experienced and specialized legal translator
- Includes proofreading
- Includes Quality Assurance Checks
- Competitive & affordable pricing
- Quick delivery times
- Choose from hundreds of language combinations
- Express delivery
- Support for various file formats, including PDF
- Always registered shipping with Track & Trace
- Possibility to have your document provided with an apostille or legalization
To order the sworn translation of your purchase deed, select the number of pages of your policy and the desired language combination. Next, upload a photo, scan or PDF of your document, add it to your order and click ‘Add to cart’. If you need assistance, please call +31(0)43-365-5801. We are happy to help. We offer various secure online payment gateways, including iDEAL, bank transfer and PayPal.
Standard delivery time: 5-6 working days