Will (sworn translation with stamp)
The sworn translation of your will can now be easily ordered online.
Have you had your will drawn up by a notary public abroad and do you need a sworn translation of it for use in the Netherlands? Or, have you had your will drawn up by a Dutch notary and need a sworn translation for use abroad? We are happy to be of service to you. Only qualified and sworn translators who have extensive experience in translating wills and dispositions are affiliated with Ecrivus International. As a result, you can rest assured that your will or testament will be accurately translated into the desired language.
The sworn translation of your will is in good hands:
- Translation by sworn, certified, experienced and specialized legal translator
- Includes proofreading
- Includes Quality Assurance Checks
- Competitive & affordable pricing
- Quick delivery times
- Choose from hundreds of language combinations
- Express delivery
- Support for various file formats, including PDF
- Always registered shipping with Track & Trace
- Possibility to have your document provided with an apostille or legalization
To have your will translated immediately, select the number of pages of your will and the desired language combination. Next, upload a photo, scan or PDF of your document, add it to your order and click ‘Add to cart’. If you need assistance, please call +31(0)43-365-5801. We are happy to help. We offer various secure online payment gateways, including iDEAL, bank transfer and PayPal.
Standard delivery time: 5-6 working days